Look here, it's 2.08am on a Friday 29/1/2016 and I am suddenly thinking about you, hardcore. Let me elaborate:
I miss our awkward first encounter - I had some expectations but they were all over the place the moment you came through the door. I appreciate the way you looked so menacing and confident that I feared the consequences for laying a finger on you. Indeed you were too precious, too out of my league but hm, I did it anyway.
I took the leap of faith. Turned out to be the best decision ever.
I took the leap of faith. Turned out to be the best decision ever.
You see, all my life, good decisions are scarce as I was always drowning in mistakes and regrets but you were a special case. With you, I felt like things could go wrong and right simultaneously and I liked that cheap thrill. Your warm embrace felt like freshly printed papers and I dig that. I love how you made me put in effort to make things work because the struggles I faced penetrated facades I so wholeheartedly built over the years. I love how you're one and also many and that really taught me to be myself (one) without neglecting the other parts of me (many). I also love how white, pure and innocent you were underneath the bold colour. For that, thank you for introducing me to the marriage of vulnerability and invincibility since I'm usually drenched with the former while the latter is rather foreign.
I miss you too much and I'm on the verge of insanity but you know what? I'm willing to lower my ego and take a step towards you because you're one in a million and I'd be a fool for letting you go.
Credits: koreanbapsang
I dedicate this blog post to you, 떡볶이❤️
Ps: 78% sleepy so excuse the mistakes and lack of coherence bye
Edit: Hi wow this post was laced with deep emotions lol I guess that's what happens when thoughts coincide with cravings. Glad I wrote this nonetheless. Definitely needed to express.

No comments:
Post a Comment